- Tea infuser styled to look like a sloth hanging by the edge of your tea cup
- Sloth splits into two: the top part that hangs on the edge of the cup and the bottom part that holds your loose tea leaves
- Perforated bottom half steeps all the tea leaves in hot water without letting it loose into the cup
- Instead of scrolling on your phone while waiting for the tea to steep, you can spend the time starting at the adorably lethargic tree-dwelling mammal instead
- Sized perfectly for cups and mugs
- Eliminates disposable tea bags for a more sustainable way to enjoy tea
- Dishwasher-safe and microwave-safe, in case you want to reheat the water with the infuser onboard
Some people find sloths adorable, with their long arms, shaggy fur, and goofy-looking faces. Others find them horrifying, with their slow lethargic pace, terrifyingly long claws, and creepy ability to turn their heads all the way around. You know… just like in The Exorcist.
Fortunately, this sloth exhibits none of that creepy behavior, instead choosing to spend its days taking warm baths on tea cups while enjoying a peaceful nap. Not only is it exceptionally charming in that state, it does that while competently extracting the nutrients in your tea leaves, slowly bringing color and flavor to the hot water surrounding it. Plus, you can tell your kids that the sloth is peeing into the tea. Never fails to make them chuckle.