- Miniature circular saw that cuts through pizza instead of wood
- Wheel-style pizza cutter with a laser-etched, food-safe stainless steel blade
- Cuts through dough, cheese, and every topping imaginable without making loud noises
- Ergonomic top grip lets you apply maximum force to cut through the thickest dough
- Built-in shield keeps your grubby fingers from contaminating the toppings
- Shield can be removed to allow easy cleanup for the entire blade
- Bolt in the center of the blade can also be loosened to remove the whole blade for even easier cleaning
The ultimate pizza power tool, this miniature circular saw runs through pizzas with the same ferocity as its larger counterparts tear through wood, slicing them into serving pieces that you can stuff inside your mouth. Even better, it performs the deed in utter silence, making it, arguably, the quietest circular saw ever made. It’s so far ahead of regular power saws, in fact, that it doesn’t even need power – all you have to do is push the blade from one end of a pizza to another to create each cut. Yes, it’s a veritable miracle of modern engineering.
Styled to look like a real power tool, it’s the only pizza cutter that fits right at home in any workshop or job site, making it the perfect gift for pizza-munching handyman dads, woodworkers, and anyone else who likes to spend their time around a workbench. Plus, it’s compact, taking up very little space, whether you keep it in the kitchen, garage, or workshop.