- Baby rattle styled to look like a hex-shaped dumbbell
- Looks just like the real thing, except smaller
- Measures just 5.5 inches long, so it fits snugly in baby’s tiny hands
- Weighs just 2 ounces, so it’s perfectly safe for small children to handle
- Made from 100% baby-safe materials
- Produces a gentle rattle sound that babies should find soothing
- Perfect baby shower gift for fitness-loving parents
Is it ever too early to start pumping iron? Not when your baby is putting in the work with this dumbbell-shaped rattle, which looks like a baby-sized version of those dumbbells they use at the weights room in your local gym. Instead of challenging their tender muscles, though, this dumbbell makes a gentle clattering noise whenever your little one shakes it, so your child can play around with a toy that produces sound, all while looking like they’re doing presses, curls, and rows in the crib.
No, it’s not weighted, so they can drop it, throw it, and even put it on their face without putting the child in any danger. That means, it also won’t turn your baby into an absolute beefcake, so you don’t have to worry about taking care of a tantum-throwing powerlifter who looks like a baby version of the The Hulk. Just don’t add any protein powder (or gamma radiation) to the baby formula to be sure.