- Set of two, so you never have to drink alone.
- Crafted with a clever design that gently rocks and rotates the glass when it’s set down on the bar.
- Same design won’t puncture your hand. Really.
- Uniquely-shaped base is meant to be held securely and comfortably in hand.
- 230ml capacity.
- Comes in a Gentlemen’s Hardware gift box.
Remember the Wild West? Probably not, since everybody from back then is now dead and buried somewhere. It was a truly special time – a time when a man can go out for a drink at the saloon and end up being shot dead for no reason whatsoever.
These days, drinking is a relatively safe pursuit. Whether you drink your whiskey neat or on the rocks, at home or in the bar, there’s a good chance you’ll finish it with your body safe and intact.
Bring an element of danger back to your drinking with these fancy whiskey glasses, which come with a conical base that tilts the glass at a slight angle when set down on the table. Give it a nudge and watch the whole thing roll around in circles, swirling its contents and threatening to spill out your tipple while releasing the spirit's full-bodied flavor.
In-hand, the glasses are designed to be held like stemmed wine glasses, with the pointed base cupped between your fingers to keep everything steady. Yes, you can probably have it roll around in your hand, too, but only do so when you want to raise the danger up to Wild West levels.